The Series S 200/100 silencers are absorptive type silencers made of standard dissipative elements. The dissipative elements are made of fiber material wrapped in glass fiber or PVC film and they are inserted in a casing of galvanized sheet or treated with anti-rust. These elements are contained in perforated galvanized sheets. The thickness of the dissipative elements of the Series 200/100 is equal to the air passage. As shown in Figure 4, we produce five standard models with varying basic length: mm 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3000 for various values of BxH section.
The absorptive silencers Series S 200/100 are designed for all airborne noise control, and particularly:
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Intake or outlet of fumes or air
- Air cooling for machinery and compressors etc.
- Intake or outlet of large ventilation systems
- Ventilation of soundproofed enclosures